“On average, each employee may be subject to as many as 10 cyber attacks per month. That means that a company with 100 employees may face as many as 1,000 intrusion attempts every month, and it only takes one careless click for a cyber criminal to accomplish their goal.”
Let’s pretend that you are scheduled for a service call and you want to know more information about your appointment. What can you do?
1. You can email customer care at email@example.com.
2. You can call us directly at (248) 822-3535 and someone from our office will answer.
3. You can chat with us live via our website www.premier-business.com.
Whoever you contact will immediately alert the appropriate department and a service manager. Someone from that department will then contact dispatch to determine the arrival time of the technician and/or equipment. From there, you will be contacted with the information you’ve requested. ALL of this should take no longer than a few minutes. THIS is what makes us different and the best in the business.
We are exceptionally successful in our niche and we want to share how we’ve built our reputation. What could be perceived as a problem for a business like Premier, is in fact our greatest opportunity. The rising prevalence of discount stores, warehouse clubs and online retailers has historically posed a significant threat to many traditional office supply providers. This has given us the impetus to examine our business model, service program and response time. We are proud to say that whenever a “chain” or an online vendor offers a discounted item, we can confidently compete. Not because we sell products at outrageously low prices, but because we take the time to understand the needs of your business before we recommend any hardware, software or IT services. Why purchase something that doesn’t make sense for your unique needs? Why purchase something blind? Why purchase something from a random salesperson that can never be reached again? Why purchase something with no reliable service plan? Why purchase something that has no guarantee of customer care? Why purchase something from a business that has no interest in you?
At Premier you are guaranteed personalized service from the moment you contact us. Our response time is immediate, our service is impeccable and our employees have been with us for years. At Premier you get so much more than a product, you get a team of professionals dedicated to your satisfaction.
As a service based business we have the unique opportunity to be kind to people that might be upset or stressed when they encounter a problem. By responding to questions with immediacy and courtesy we are able provide exemplary service that saves time and frustration – Hence why our customer care program is so important.
There are five reliable ways to improve customer service and these principals form the guide by which we measure our success.
1. Less customer conflict
2. Better customer relations
3. Faster resolution times
4. Improved company reputation
5. Stronger company culture
You do not have to be Adidas or Nordstrom to be a target. Small and medium sized businesses are equally attractive prey but unlike giant corporations, financial damages from a single cyber attack could close their doors.
Click the link for further information about recent trends in cyber security and suggestions on how to better defend your information.
Questions? Contact us for an assessment of your cyber security program. #PremierBusinessProducts #morethancopiers
We are excited to share our new website and let us say, it’s nothing short of fantastic. If you have questions about our products and services, you will be provided with thorough answers. If you are looking for resource articles that pertain to your business, we’ve got you covered. If you are looking for more specific information about particular multi-function printers, you can link into our blog. If you have questions about service and repair, look no further. Testimonials? You bet. Live Chat with someone from our office? We are here for you. There will be links for you to order ink and toner, make a service request and contact us with any question.
Ultimately we have streamlined all of the “need to know info” into a clean, easy to navigate site that will allow you to explore who we are, what we do and how we can make your business better. And isn’t that what’s it’s all about?
Did you know that if your copier has the capacity to fax, you can also fax from your computer using a fax driver?! Instead of printing a document and manually sending it through a machine (i.e. sending your document to the printer, getting up and going to the printer, then sending that document as a fax), with the fax driver installed you can send your fax right from your desk. This saves time, paper and did we mention time? #PremierBusinessProducts#makingyourbusinessbetter
We have an exceptional offer for HIPAA compliance that is very affordable for health care providers and medical practices. This includes:
Our “All In One HIPAA Security Service” is the fastest, easiest and most comprehensive service of its kind. If you belong to one of the above groups and you would like to know more about how we can help you write your HIPAA polices and procedures AND protect patient information, please contact us. We’d love to send you a PDF with all of the details and schedule a consultation.
Imagine a world where IT becomes invisible while it empowers your organization to focus on increasing profits, improving service and emphasizing employee productivity.
We make this a reality, covering everything from your servers and network infrastructure, to your computers, phones, workstations and mobile devices.
With our IT in a Box Managed Services, you’ll experience:
• Less Downtime – Fast resolution and problem solving
• Fewer Day-to-Day Issues – Proactive
• More Opportunities – Focus on your business and let
us take care of IT
• Infrastructure Protection – Keep your network and
devices safe and secure
• Business Continuity – Backup and disaster recovery
• No Offshore Outsourcing – Completely owned and
operated by local staff
• Peace of Mind – 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365
days a year
Whether you are looking for a stand-alone print/copy solution or a facilities management approach to your printing and copier needs, we will provide you with customized solutions and unparalleled service. Call us or email us for details!
Here are 5 very simple, but important ways, to ensure that you always get a great copy without any glitches. (No glitches = no service calls.)
1. Make sure the original is in good condition. Crisp and clean originals will make the best copies. Take a moment to undo any folds or creases. These may interfere with copy clarity.
2. Remove staples, tape, torn pages, etc. before making copies. Smooth paper feeds easily through the machine and has less chance of getting jammed or damaged.
3. Keep the machine clean. Cautious handling of the copy machine simplifies the photocopying process, saves time, and prevents waste, poor quality copies, and machine damage. Helpful Hint – Never place sticky-notes over an original. The residue of the sticky part can attract dirt that will harm both the original and the machine.
4. Wipe down the glass. Foreign objects like dust or dirt on the glass can cause blemishes on your copies. Cleaning glass thoroughly can make for a cleaner copy. (FYI – Unplug the machine to start cleaning the glass. Then apply a small amount of glass cleaner to a soft sponge and gently wipe away dirt. Dry immediately with a lint free cloth. Remember to never apply liquid directly to the glass as this can leak into the machine and cause expensive damage.)
5. Select your copy paper.
-Standard weight is the most economical and works well with high-speed copiers.
-Mid weight paper can be used in copiers and inkjet or laser printers. It’s slightly heavier so it’s good for double-sided copies.
-Heavy weight paper has a smooth finish. Due to its weight, however, it may slow down or jam a copy machine. FYI – Printing the original on heavy weight paper with an inkjet or laser printer can improve copy clarity.